UV Light Meter
“Autodesk 3d Printer – The Model 222 is the measurement and calibration UV light meter used for the Autodesk 3D Printer.
Measurements are selectable between MW/CM² or MJ/CM². In the MJ/CM2 mode, the measurement displays total accumulated MJ/CM2.
- Intensity: Range scale – 1.00 to 199.99 MW/CM2
- Energy: Range scale – 1.00 to 199.99 MJ/CM2 Accumulated
The probe wavelength
- UV: 405nm
- UV: 385nm is also available and must be specified
Light Meter Specifications
- MW/CM2, MJ/CM2
Display: LCD 4.5 digit with low battery.
- MW/CM2: 1 to 199.99 MW/CM2
- MJ/CM2: 1 to 199.99 MJ/CM2
NIST Traceability: ±3.0%
- Each range scale is linear to <1%
- Instrument to Instrument calibration error is <1%
- Probes are calibrated to +/- 1% to each other at the same wavelength and are interchangeable
- With all new calibrations a Calibration Certificate is included
Power: One standard 9-volt battery.
- 6.0 in. × 2.95 in. × 1.28 in.
- Sheet Metal casing and comes in Pelican case
Please consult with Autodesk.