UV Light Meter
The Model 221 is the calibration tool for both the Stratasys(Objet) 3D printers and the 3d Systems printers“
Measurements are selectable in MW/CM² or MJ/CM²
- Intensity: Range scale – .01 to 199.99 MW/CM2 and 1 to 1,999 MW/CM2
- Energy: Range scale – .01 to 199.99 MJ/CM2 and 1 to 1,999 MJ/CM2
- Energy Settings: Selectable – Single pulse or Accumulated.
The probe wavelength
- UV: 365nm
Light Meter Specifications
- MW/CM2, MJ/CM2
- 200, 2,000
Display: LCD 4,5 digit with low battery.
- MW/CM2: .01 to 199.99 MW/CM2 and 1 to 1,999 MW/CM2
- MJ/CM2: .01 to 199.99 MJ/CM2 and 1 to 1,999 MJ/CM2
NIST Traceability: ±3.0%
- Each range scale is linear to <1%
- Instrument to Instrument calibration error is <1%
- Probes are calibrated to +/- 1% to each other at the same wavelength and are interchangeable
- With all new calibrations a Calibration Certificate is included
Power: One standard 9-volt battery.
- 6.0 in. × 2.75 in. × 1.13 in.
- Sheet Metal casing and comes in carrying case
Meets all the requirements of IEC, UL, and CSA.