UV Light Meter
The Model 220 is designed for those applications requiring accurate measurements of intensity and energy. Applications such as 3d printing, UV Curing, Medical, UV Sterilization and Photolithography are ideal applications for this NIST traceable UV Light Meter.
Measurements are selectable in MW/CM² or MJ/CM²
- Intensity: Range scale – .01 to 199.99 MW/CM2 and 1 to 19,999 MW/CM2
- Energy: Range scale – .01 to 199.99 MJ/CM2 and 1 to 19,999 MJ/CM2
- Energy Settings: Selectable – Single pulse or Accumulated.
The probe wavelengths available are:
- Near UV: 365nm, 400nm, 420nm, and 436nm
- Mid UV: 310nm
- Deep UV: 220nm, 254nm, 260nm, and 280nm
- Custom wavelength are also possible
Light Meter Specifications
- MW/CM2, MJ/CM2
- 200, 20,000
Diplay: LCD 4,5 digit with low battery.
- MW/CM2: .01 to 199.99 MW/CM2 and 1 to 19,999 MW/CM2
- MJ/CM2: .01 to 199.99 MJ/CM2 and 1 to 19,999 MJ/CM2
NIST Traceability: ±3.0%
- Each range scale is linear to <1%
- Instrument to Instrument calibration error is <1%
- Probes are calibrated to +/- 1% to each other at the same wavelength and are interchangeable
- With all new calibrations a Calibration Certificate is included
Power: One standard 9-volt battery.
- 6.0 in. × 2.75 in. × 1.13 in.
- Sheet Metal casing and comes in carrying case
Meets all the requirements of IEC, UL, and CSA.