Dual Channel UV Light Meter
Light Meter Features
The Model 202 Intensity Meter is a dual channel version of the Model 200. This unit operates from a single 9-volt battery and meets all the requirements of IEC, UL, and CSA.
The hold switch locks any reading that is of interest. A variety of probes are available with the Model 202 to measure many different exposure processes including UV curing. Probe wavelengths from 220nm to the visible range are standard.
Light Meter Specifications
- Channel A – Channel B
- 200 MW/CM2-20.0 W/CM2
Diplay: LCD 4.5 digit with low battery.
- 200 MW/CM2-1.00 MW/CM2 to 199.99 MW/CM2
- 20.0 W/CM2-.100 W/CM2 to 19.999 W/CM2
Power: One standard 9-volt battery. .
Probe Wavelengths: <220nm to 540nm and more>
NIST Traceability: ±3.0%
- Each range scale is linear to <1%
- Instrument to Instrument calibration error is <1%
- Probes are calibrated to +/- 1% to each other at the same wavelength and are interchangeable
- With all new calibrations a Calibration Certificate is included
- 6.0 in. × 2.95 in. × 1.28 in.
- Sheet Metal casing and it comes in carrying case
This unit meets all the requirements of IEC, UL, and CSA