Intensity Meter Features
The Model 100 is designed to accurately measure MW/CM2 and traceable to NIST standards. Ideal for use in UV Curing, Medical, UV Sterilization, Adhesive materials, and numerous other applications. The Model 100 has a single measurement scale of either 1999.9 MW/CM2 or 199.99 MW/CM2, which must be specified when the order is placed. The probe wavelengths available are:
- Near UV: 365nm, 400nm, 420nm, and 436nm
- Mid UV: 310nm
- Deep UV: 220nm, 254nm, 260nm, and 280nm
- Custom wavelength are also possible
Probes are calibrated independently from the meter unit; therefore, probes having the same or different wavelengths are interchangeable.
Light Meter Specifications
- .01 MW/CM2 to 199.99 MW/CM2 or
- .1 MW/CM2 to 1999.9 MW/CM2
NIST Traceability: ±3.0%
- Each range scale is linear to <1%
- Instrument to Instrument calibration error is <1%
- Probes are calibrated to +/- 1% to each other at the same wavelength and are interchangeable
- With all new calibrations a Calibration Certificate is included
Power: One standard 9-volt battery. This unit meets all the requirements of IEC, UL, and CSA.
Switch Functions: Power-On
Display: LCD 4,5 digit with low battery
- 6.0 in x 2.75 in. x 1.13 in.
- 15.3 cm x 7 cm x 2.9 cm
- Sheet Metal casing